Friday, November 7, 2008

A Great Book to Read


For the bloggers who like to read books, there is a book whose content is a collection of true stories. Guaranteed you will not regret to buy this book.

Title: 300 KM Toward Hell
Authors: Ahmad Salim Badwilan
Publisher: Medina Publishing


Summary:

"Hell, 300 KM!" My friends laugh. They thought I was joking or even myopic eye disease away. I tried to convince them that I meant it. I actually read the street signs it! The car drove at high speed. After some time down the vast desert, we found signs of a second. My friends came in to read the sign. "Damam 200 KM." I'm more surprised. "No, not 'Damam 200 KM', but written 'Hell 200 KM' again!"

-------------------------------------------------

True stories that catapulted awe, emotion, sadness and even makes me shudder. It's incredible when His power to speak, bringing valuable messages is more striking in the liver rather than advice. Because how many people had changed after reading the one from among the many wonders of Allah in the story was real and amazing ........

If interested please buy at the nearest bookstore ^ _ ^

2 comments :

L The Lionheart November 10, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Jelasin lebih banyak dikit donk...
sekalian tentang harga klo boleh hehe...

by :
@ coy

Tripzibit November 10, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Pokoknya kayak "Chicken Soup For The Soul" gitu deh. Tapi cerita2-nya dari kejadian nyata di daerah Timur Tengah

RSS to JavaScript

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP