Friday, February 27, 2009

Tag from Karmen

This tag came from Karmen

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

25 things about me :

1.) I hate rainy days
2.) I love J-music
3.) I hate wars
4.) I’m always try to keep my promises
5.) I’m still single
6.) I don’t like to talk too much
7.) I’m an introvert person
8.) I’m addicted to computer and playstation games
9.) I wanna have a private island
10.) I love travelling
11.) I love to read Conan Doyle’s and Agatha Christie’s novels
12.) My favourite colour is black
13.) My real name is Tri PS
14.) I love to watch anime and tokusatsu series
15.) I’m a peace lover
16.) I’m not a good person but I wanna be a better person
17.) I hate peoples that smoking in public area
18.) I wanna buy a car with my own money
19.) I’m always try to solve my own problems
20.) I don’t like people that talk too much
21.) My lucky number is 3
22.) I wanna have my own house
23.) I love my family
24.) I love to explore the world wide web and find some useful informations
25.) I love my friends

1 comments :

bisnisway February 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

love the number 23. salam merdeka!

RSS to JavaScript

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP