Friday, April 10, 2009

Captured Tag


I got a tag from Hopeful. Thank you so much my friend for this awesome tag.

} Start Copy " A good Snapshot stops a moment from running away."


When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant

} End of Copy

>It was taken by my sister when I was graduate from university on 2003<

THE RULES IN DOING THE TAG ARE AS FOLLOWS:
  • Copy the quotes above from start copy to end Copy.
  • Replace the Photograph with your own or your loves ones' Black and White captured moments that you want to cherish for the rest of your life.
Now I want to share this tag to all my friends. Please feel free to grab it. Have fun guys. Thanks :D

2 comments :

ghielz April 10, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

itu photo si bos wakyu muda yach? cool man...hehehehe....

tripzibit2 April 13, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Itu foto pas wisuda. Udah gak merasa muda lagi haha....

RSS to JavaScript

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP