Friday, February 26, 2010

Award from Grace


I got this award from Grace. Thank you very much my friend for passing me this award. This is my first award for this year :)

Here's the Rules:

•Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
•Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
•Contact said Blogs and let them know they have an award to claim.
•State 7 things about yourself

7 (seven) things about me that you have to know:
  1. I love to read novel and manga (Japanese comic).
  2. I love watching sci-fi and thriller movies.
  3. I have two older sisters and one little sister.
  4. I’m still single.
  5. I’m a careless person.
  6. I’m a cat-lover.
  7. I’m addicted with video games. Survival-horror, RTS and RPG games are my favorite games.
Now i'm gonna pass this award to all my friends here on the blogosphere. Feel free to grab it guys!

0 comments :

RSS to JavaScript

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP