Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trick How to Stabilize the EVDO Signal with Modem AC2726

Honestly when I first use the Smart AC2726 modem because I was a little disappointed in my house although have full EVDO signal but can not browse at all, even when I am usually browsing mode setting using "1x". And even then very slow and sometimes broken.

Finally I started browsing the how to keep the EVDO signal is more stable both for browsing and downloading. From some sites I clay including forums on the Internet that discuss the EVDO signal problem, it turns out most of the suggested making out with Wajanbolic antenna connected to the modem port Smart, and the price is quite expensive in my opinion, about 200-300ribu dollars.

Because it does not correspond to my expectations, I was browsing the site again and found the people of Pakistan. He suggested two ways that I think is very simple and does not cost much, namely:

The first way is: Taking advantage of the CD / DVD that has no content (already in-burning),
The way the two are: By wrapping the cord around the modem.

For more details please clay on the original site here.

Here I only discuss the first way, and although I do not think it makes sense but it is very effective to outsmart the EVDO signal is not stable.

Here's my modem Smart (AC2726) that has been modified:





3 comments :

Anonymous ,  February 26, 2011 at 8:01 PM  

oce deh.....heheh
idenya cukup gila..hahha
salah satunya saya juga gila...hehe

RIP666 April 30, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

idenya epic mas,,, kebetulan pake smart evdo jg nih buat modem.... tak cobain :p

adson May 1, 2011 at 7:32 AM  

(@Rip666) Kalo evdo-nya masih ga mo jalan (down rate-nya 0 kbps), lebih baik ganti sim card. Saya ganti sim card sinyal evdo-nya nongol lagi. Pake paket reguler juga lumayan cepet pas donlot.

RSS to JavaScript

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP